TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Global DRO does not contain information on, or that applies to, any dietary supplement which also includes homeopathic products, traditional medicines, herbals, and probiotics.
Do not use Global DRO to search for the individual ingredients in a dietary supplement. The dietary supplement may contain prohibited substances even if your search results say the ingredients on the label are not prohibited. The use of any dietary supplement is at your own risk.
If you can’t find your medication on Global DRO, contact us to find out if it is prohibited in sport.
The User is responsible for:
- Correctly selecting the appropriate medication from the list of search results.
- Ensuring all active ingredients of the brand they are searching are listed on the Brand Search Results (Status) page.
- Reading the “overall” status of an ingredient or brand search
- Checking the prohibited status of the substance or method against the relevant routes of administration by which the medication will be used.
- Conducting new searches for each sport they participate in to view sport specific results.
- Conducting new searches whenever the Prohibited List changes.
- Provides the prohibited status of only brands and ingredients contained in the database according to the current World Anti-Doping Agency’s Prohibited List.
- Only provides information for products available in Canada, UK, USA, Switzerland, Japan and Australia.
Global DRO does not:
- Provide the prohibited status of ingredients in or brands of, dietary supplements or other natural health products.
- Provide any form of medical advice or recommend treatment plans.
- Endorse any substance listed in the database.
- Make claims about the status of substances not found in the database.
Global DRO is not liable for any:
- Errors, omissions, or inaccuracies in the database.
- Time delays between the change in status of a given substance or method and the corresponding database update.
- Time delays between the availability of new ingredients, brands and/or brand formulations and their inclusion into the database.
- Incorrect entries by the user in any of the search fields.
- Failure to strictly follow these terms and conditions or other instructions on the website.
- Failure to observe the limitations of this resource.
All materials, content and forms contained on this website are the intellectual property of the partners and, other than for your personal use or internal business use, may not be copied, reproduced, distributed or displayed, without their express written permission. For the avoidance of doubt, you may not copy, reproduce, distribute or display for any commercial purpose, or re-sell, such materials, contents and forms, whether on their own or in combination with any other materials or product.